Dual coffee makers can greatly help you with versatile purposes. You can brew either single cup coffee or a large pot of coffee. That means you don’t need to spend an extra penny on different coffee machines.
As a coffee enthusiast, you may like to get a single cup of coffee every morning, but while your time with family members or friends, you don’t have to rush. From this perspective, it’s one of the great benefits of having a 2 way coffee brewer.
What Is 2 Way Coffee Maker?
A two-way coffee maker refers to multiple brewing features where you can brew a single serve coffee cup to a large pot of coffee. Some models also come up with a hot water dispenser that allows making tea or other types of drinks.
The brewing sections can be varied from machines to machines. Many dual coffee makers offer to brew single-cup by using coffee pods or k-cup and coffee ground to brew a full pot of coffee.
Quick Comparison: Best Dual Coffee Maker
Best 2 Way Coffee Makers: Top Reviews
We have reviewed top 2 way coffee makers. Featured the products positive and negative sides which will help you to understand and make choice perfectly.
1. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker – Best Pick
- Two ways to brew: Brew a full pot using your favorite grounds on the carafe side, or make a cup for yourself using a k-cup pod or grounds on the single serve side with this 2 in 1 coffee maker
- Single-serve: Brew with K-Cup Pods or without. Pod holder and single serve grounds basket are included. Features cup rest that adjusts to fit tall mugs and doubles as storage. Pod piercing needle removes for easy cleaning to prevent clogging
Hamilton beach flexbrew is our top choice for the dual coffee brewer. You can brew both a single cup of coffee or a carafe for a full pot. In the single-cup brewing process, it supports K-cups where coffee grounds for a whole pot of coffee. The machine is easy to use and operate. The program of the brewer is user-friendly indeed.
Hamilton 49976 model comes up with the most affordable feature. The glass made carafe is durable and allows you to see the water level. Auto-shutdown feature saves power while you want to spend time on fresh and hot cup of coffee. The morning can be more pleasant while you get a ready cup of coffee with the advance timer functions of this machine. After all, we ensure you that it’s one of the best 2 way coffee maker, you can pick for your kitchen bucket.
2. Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker – Editor Choice
- What’s in the box: 12-cup glass carafe included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- Brew a cup and a carafe: Use both ground coffee and k-cup pods.
Keurig is one of the most popular coffee brands. The Keurig K-Duo, the latest coffee brewer offers both a single and carafe brewing system. It’s programmable and multi-features based brewer.
You can brew a single cup of coffee using K-Cup pods of Keurig, where the carafe allows you to prepare coffee by using ground coffee. You can also use a reusable coffee filter which is the most advantages side of the machine.
In the single brew, it allows to set different brew sizes. The carafe is also capable brewing 6-12 cups at a time. So you don’t have to rush another appliance when your family members and friends come together.
As a modern coffee brewer, it also has an auto-brewing function. You can set time before 24 hours and able to get ready for a cup of coffee any time.
Especially, the machine has 60-ounce water storage which is removable. That means you can easily fill the reservoir and clean it without any trouble.
3. Cuisinart SS-20 Coffee Machine – Runner Up
- The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic thermal coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other.
- Carafe Brewer Features: 10-cup thermal carafe with stainless steel handle, Fully automatic – 24-hour brew start, self-clean, ready alert, Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor, Easy-view water windowBrew Pause feature andGold-tone coffee filter that lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
If you are looking for a Cuisinart dual coffee brewer, this model can be a great choice. While you need both single-serve or full carafe coffee, you can simply have the two types of brewing options in the machine. Some incredible features made this machine unique and extraordinary.
It’s a programmable twelve cup coffee brewer and single cup coffee with multi brewing sizes. You don’t spend to buy filters every time. The machine supports a reusable filter. Moreover, it’s completely automatic to program and set time for advance brewing the day before. The self-cleaning system made this brewer splendid.
You can control the temperature and the brew strength from normal to bold. The auto-off function allows you to enjoy coffee after instant brewing and don’t worry about power. It also has a removable water tank that easy to fill. Also, it supports removable travel mugs as well.
- Brew two ways: Enjoy either a single-serve cup (travel mug not included) or full pot of coffee with the 12-cup carafe.
- Fully programmable: Wake up to a hot cup of coffee with fully programmable functionality and auto-shutoff.
Hamilton 49980A is a 2 way coffee brewer that comes up with the smart design. There are a bunch of programmable features in this machine. First of all, you can brew both single cup coffee to the whole pot. In the single brew, it allows you to pour over into the carafe. Moreover, you can use a short mug or travel-sized mug.
An advanced timer allows getting excellent cups of coffee after waking up in the morning. According to the user’s experience, the durability score is far good. Furthermore, it has an auto-shutdown option, so that you don’t worry after brewing. If you are a multi-taster coffee lover, you can simply control the brewing strength regular to bold.
The size of the brewer is compact. Moreover, the color of the machine is ideal to kitchen. The machine is easy to clean and the carafe is dishwasher safe. It produces fresh and hot cups of coffee every time. After all, it’s one of the top selections for your kitchen.
FAQs: Best Combo Coffee Makers
1. What are the advantages of a 2 way coffee maker?
If you have a dual coffee maker, you can either make a single cup coffee or a whole carafe of coffee. Furthermore, you can use a K-cup for a single coffee cup and coffee ground for carafe brewing. That means you don’t need to buy two coffee makers to brew coffee differently. These are the major advantages of having a 2 way coffee maker.
2. Is there any Keurig model for a dual coffee maker?
Keurig K-Duo coffee brewer can be a great choice for 2 way brewing. You can use Keurig K-cup pods as well and reusable filter made this machine extra-ordinary. The compact-sized design can make your kitchen perfect in the match.
3. Are dual coffee makers dishwasher safe?
It actually depends on the features of a brewer. But most of the coffee brewer, we have reviewed in this post are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Even Cuisinart dual coffee brewer has a self-cleaning system.
4. Which carafe is best for a 2 way coffee brewer?
The thermal carafe keeps coffee hot for hours. Besides, stainless steel carafe is better for durability and has an easy cleaning system. Glass carafe also keeps coffee hot by heating plate.
5. Are dual coffee makers expensive?
Prices can vary by different machines and their features. But we have researched the brewers which are mostly budget-friendly. Depending on your needs, spending money to have an excellent machine always worthy.
We are researched and enlisted the top dual coffee makers. If you considering buying a brewer, pick any that suits your preference. Undoubtedly, the 2 ways coffee maker is an excellent choice for both single and large carafe coffee brewing. Having a perfect machine can make your every morning awesome.
You may also like:
Last update on 2020-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API