Drip Coffee Maker – Buying Guide
You are a coffee lover, aren’t you? We know you may not wait for a single cup of coffee before morning madness. Brewing coffee perfectly can make your day more pleasant and give relaxing mode for the whole day. If you are looking to buy the best drip coffee maker, this is the right place where we have discussed and explained everything that you should know before buying a coffee maker.
Table of Contents
- Drip Coffee Maker – Buying Guide
- What is Drip Coffee?
- How to Buy Best Drip Coffee Maker?
- Top Rated Drip Coffee Makers
- 1. Bonavita BV1900TS Coffee Maker (Featuring Thermal Carafe) – Budget Friendly
- 2. Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker with Internal Storage Coffee Pot (Model – 48464 )
- 3. Cuisinart Programmable Coffeemaker (Model – DCC-3200)
- 4. Mr Coffee Programmable Coffee Maker with Brew Strength Selector (Model – BVMC-CJX31-AM)
- 5. Bonavita Coffee Maker Featuring Glass Carafe and Warming Plate (Model – BV1901GW)
- 6. BUNN NHS Velocity Brew – Home Coffee Maker (Model – 44900)
- 7. OXO Barista Brain Coffee Maker (Model – 8710100 )
- 8. Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Brewer (Model – Moccamaster )
- 9. Breville Grind Control Coffee Maker (Model – BDC650BSS)
- 10. Behmor Coffee Maker – Brazen Plus Temperature Control Coffee Maker (Model – 5393 )
- Final Words
What is Drip Coffee?
Drip coffee is so widely popular among coffee enthusiast nowadays. It’s a process of making coffee. According to Wikipedia drip brew coffee resources, paper coffee filters were first invented in Germany in 1908.
In 1954 electric drip coffee maker was patented also in Germany. In drip coffee making, you can use two types of filters. The plastic filter is easy to use and don’t need to clean. But you need to purchase separately while you need it. Permanent filter comes up with this solution.
You don’t have to worry about and the coffee taste will be great so. Nowadays permanent filters are quite popular. It’s not only save your time but also can save you from money.There are two ways for drip coffee making.
One process is making coffee manually which sometimes called pour over coffee maker. You can find a lot of function to control in manual machine. Beside a automatic electric drip coffee maker helps you to save your time and effort to make coffee every day.
How to Buy Best Drip Coffee Maker?
You should buy a modern drip coffee maker as following your drink and taste. And moreover, it depends on how much coffee you want to make daily. Drip coffee maker can be a
Top Rated Drip Coffee Makers
Discover the best coffee brewer within minutes from our top choice list!
Hamilton Beach 48464 Coffee MakerView on Amazon
Cuisinart Programmable Coffee MakerView on Amazon
Value for Money
Bonavita BV1900TS Coffee MakerView on Amazon
Bonavita Coffee Maker is one of the best coffee makers in the market. It has one-touch brew operation function that allows it auto off. It’s designed with optimal brewing temperature 91 degrees to 96 degrees.
Moreover, it’s durable stainless steel lined with thermal carafe and plastic of this coffee maker is BPA-FREE. Bonavita coffee maker is powerful with the 1500-watt heater that quickly brewing and makes delicious coffee.
In order to make a great cup of coffee, you can’t think how Bonavita helps you to do the job. According to price range, that means if you would like to purchase a coffee maker under 100$; this coffee maker is worthy to buy. You won’t disappoint.
That’s why you don’t need to worry about its heating and fast brewing functionality. According to the warranty, you will get 2 years official warranty. Many coffee makers love this warranty policy as following the price range.
- Makes 8 cups coffee
- Coffee maker with a thermal pot
- Easy to open carafe and clean
- Carafe keeps coffee hot for 3-4 hours
- Delicious and hot coffee maker
- Better saturation
- Uniform extraction
- Excellent temperature range
- Great customer service
- 2 years warranty
- No timer function
- Carafe needs to clean by hands
- Have to turn on pre-infusion mode manually
2. Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker with Internal Storage Coffee Pot (Model – 48464 )
We know convenience of the coffee maker is the most important thing. Hamilton Beach 48464 is the most popular brewer which can be made 12 cups of coffee at a time, filling water is much easier, temperature control and quickly brewing capability.
Cleaning process is almost easy and the functionality is user-friendly. If you are a cold coffee lover, don’t worry! You can make it with the machine. Furthermore, the coffee machine keeps the coffee hot unto 4 hours.
Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker has always come up with great designs. It’s another unique coffee brewer designed with an internal tank. This internal storage helps to keep coffee hot and keep the fresh taste for a few hours. You can customize brewing cup with regular, bold, small batches and iced coffee.
The new technology gives you coffee making fresh and fast with splendid flavor. That’s why it one of the best selling coffee maker in the market. It has automatic drip brewer options as well. After all, this is the best coffee brewer we ever found!
- Internal heater system keeps coffee heat up to 4 hours
- Make more than 12 cups coffee
- Traditional drip coffee makers
- Programmable coffee maker
- Internal water tank and brew basket is removable
- Don’t need a carafe
- Dispenses single cup coffee
- Control panel made with stainless steel
- Enjoy fresh & hot coffee
- Makes a noise as like the boiling water
3. Cuisinart Programmable Coffeemaker (Model – DCC-3200)
Make tasty and hot delicious coffee with
One of the great features of this coffee maker is having a
- Make 14-cup glass carafe
- Modern and stylish design
- Longevity makes the price tag worth
- The bold feature gives a different flavor
- Automatic with 24-hour programmability
- Gold-tone filter
- Auto-off and brew pause options
- It can be Self-cleaned
- BPA Free
- Extreme Brew
- Hotter and delicious coffee maker
- 3 years warranty
- Control panel is little difficult to understand
- Issues with the filter basket overflowing
Mr Coffee Programmable Coffee Maker with Brew Strength Selector (Model – BVMC-CJX31-AM)
Another cool function is a removable filter basket that quite easy to fill and clean. 24 hours brew timers give you set time in advance. Your hot and fresh cups coffee can be ready before you wake up in the morning.
- 12 Cups coffee maker
- Smart Designed
- Take a cup of coffee with auto pause function
- Programme of 2 hours auto shut-off
- 24 hours timer function
- It has brew strength selector
- The coffee maker is BPA free
- Customize different taste coffee maker
- Footprint seems larger than needs
- The carafe looks a bit thin
Bonavita BV1901GW Coffee Maker is greatly resigned with one-touch brew operation option. Glass carafe is a beneficial feature that allows you to see while coffee brewing and after pouring coffee, you get to know how much coffee is left.
Moreover, it has a sound signal that helps you to know when coffee is ready for you. It’s quite easy to clean. If you want to enjoy hot and tasty coffee faster, it will be a great choice. It’s generally brewing water with 198 degrees to 205-degrees fahFahrenheitithout decreasing flavor, you can enjoy coffee.
- Sleek design
- Automatic coffee maker
- Two brew modes: pre-infusion and standard
- Good water temperature
- 8 cup coffee maker
- Redesigned with shower head
- Non-stick coated warming plate
- It has powerful 1560 heater
- Glass carafe
- Durable stainless steel lined thermal carafe
- Carafe keeps coffee hot for 3-4 hours
- Sound option while the brew is complete
- 2 years warranty
- Pre-infusion mode needs manually turn on
- Holds 8 cups of water (Not actually cons if it fulfills your need)
- No place to keep the carafe lid
6. BUNN NHS Velocity Brew – Home Coffee Maker (Model – 44900)
BUNN coffee maker suits specially for home. If you want to make 10 cups coffee quickly, then it can fulfill your needs. It can brew coffee within about 3 minutes. Moreover, It’s greatly designed with multi-steam spray head showers.
You can simply make 4 to 10 cups coffee at a time. The most important features are about its design. It has a stainless steel water tank and drip-free carafe with lid.
- Internal hot water in the tank
- Ready to brew and deliver hot coffee in about 3 minutes
- Designed with multi-stream spray head showers
- Brews 4-10 cups coffee quickly
- Temperature range 200 degree
- Easy to Pour
- Have large flat bottom and funnel
- Drip free carafe
- It has a stainless steel water tank
- 3 years warranty
- Great customer services
- No timer and pause features
- Carafe does not pour particularly well
- Requires special filter
- Price point little bit high
7. OXO Barista Brain Coffee Maker (Model – 8710100 )
OXO Barista Brain Coffee Maker maintains the right temperature that helps to make tasty coffee. Water can brew perfectly, take a short time. One of the great features of this coffee maker’s microprocessor monitors timing system.
Programmable timer allows you to set time. It has 24 hours programming timing options, so you can set brew whenever you’d like. You can enjoy a delicious cup after wake up and don’t need to do anything.
- Build with high-quality stainless steel, plastics materials
- Easy to use and maintain
- 9 cups coffee maker
- Automatic functions
- It’s easy to clean
- SCAA-certified perfect coffee brewer
- Coffee maker indicator light
- 24 hours timer program
- Perfect temperature control
- No removal water tank
- Gold filter is also not include
8. Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Brewer (Model – Moccamaster )
Technivorm Moccamaster coffee maker has fantastic features. It has included fast brewing options and you can adjust the
It has made with metal housing and sustainable plastics which is important for temperature control and coffee extraction. The most useful features of this coffee brewer are automatic off function while the water sluice is empty. You can enjoy the hot and tasty coffee every morning with this great coffee maker.
- ½ carafe brews within 4-6 minutes
- Make 10 cups of coffee
- It has a glass tube
- Manual adjust brew basket system
- Programmable for controlling the temperature
- Brewing temperature 196 degrees to 205 degree
- Manually adjustable drip
- 5 years warranty
- No auto shut down
9. Breville Grind Control Coffee Maker (Model – BDC650BSS)
Breville Grind Control Coffee Maker comes up with exceptional design. You can easily control the grind size and coffee volume for enjoying the perfect coffee taste. After all, it has stainless steel blurs. Remember after using it, make sure wash the coffee basket and carafe need to be empty before starting to brew.
- Brew a single cup of coffee/entire pot
- 12 cups coffee maker
- The coffee bean has a locking system
- Convenient for households using
- The LCD screen shows you the water level, brewing time, grind size and so on
- Auto-start program for enjoying morning coffee
- Pre-brew temperature controller
- 60-ounce water tank capacity
- Water tank gives you beeps sound while hit 12 cups
- Digital water level functions
- It has countdown timer option that gives an estimate for brewing
- It has a thermal carafe
- Clean the filter after every brewing
10. Behmor Coffee Maker – Brazen Plus Temperature Control Coffee Maker (Model – 5393 )
Behmor coffee maker design has developed differently. Most of the functions were available in commercial brewers only. But now it has come up for home coffee lovers with a new design. It has a so far easy option for controlling brewing temperature.
Moreover, you can set the pre-soak time. It brings out tasty flavors with bold, chocolaty, floral and fruity. So you can enjoy the taste in the early morning.
- SCCA certified coffee maker
- 190-210°F temperature controlled functions
- pre-soak programmable Available
- Auto start features
- Perfect choice for a thermal carafe
- Easy to fill water without turning the machine
- High quality designed with heat-proof
- Make 8 cups of coffee
- It’s capacity 1.2 liter
- A stainless steel water reservoir is well sealed
- Easy to clean
- Only makes 8 cups
- Lots of condensation
- Wait for the entire crew to finish
Picking the right coffee maker is not only important for making tasty coffee but all also relates to brewing techniques. While buying a coffee maker, make sure check that features according to your needs.